6) ThingLink lets you add interactivity to an image with ease. Choose a picture and then mark hot-spots. When the hot-spot it is tapped, the video or text you have input will pop-up.
16) Canva – simply the most amazing app for graphic design. Posters have never looked so good!
13) Bossjock supports pupils with sound recording and editing clips. Easy-to-use and intuitive, the app is fantastic for making podcasts and radio shows.
23) Paper and Pencil by 53. Simply an excellent art app in which sketches, paintings and image editing can be completed.
22) Padlet is such a great way to promote co-operation in the classroom. A virtual wall is set up by the teacher and then the link shared. Children can post questions, answer questions, submit work, comment on peers’ achievements; the possibilities are endless.
18) Google Docs has allowed for easy but…
View original post 609 more words