Today’s question for the Q: Skills for Success authors: How can I help my students understand words in a reading passage?
Scott Roy Douglas responds.
We are no longer taking questions. Thank you to everyone who contacted us!
Look out for more responses by the Q authors in the coming weeks, or check out the answers that we’ve posted already in our Questions for Q authors playlist.
- #qskills – How can we help students to use words from the Academic Word List?
- #qskills – Is it better to create your own materials or use existing materials?
- #qskills – How do I manage disruptive behaviour in class?
- #qskills – How can I help students that have a hard time learning the language?
- #qskills – How would you answer Krashen’s assertion that teaching EAP is a “waste of time”?
- #qskills – What can I do to improve my relationship…
View original post 108 more words